Who are we?
The latest development technologies allow us to provide consumers with high-quality products, as well as to be competitive in the market.
What is milk fat substitute?
Milk fat substitutes are high-quality special vegetable fats. They are used for partial or complete replacement of milk fat, in the industrial production of spreads, cream, sour-milk products, cheese, sour cream, condensed milk. cottage cheese, ice cream, as well as in the baking and confectionery industries. Various types of milk fat substitute are offered, adapted for use in summer and winter conditions. The vegetable fats of our production are of consistently high quality and are characterized by the stability of the fat hardness index, as well as the fatty acid composition throughout the year. While for milk fat, seasonal variations in the hardness index and fat-acid composition in milk fat are observed.
What we can offer you?
- We will provide you with all our experience and resources to give technological support throughout the entire process of creating your new product.
- We will provide qualified support and quickly solve all your questions, taking into account individual requirements.
- We will increase the efficiency of the production activities of your enterprise.
- Improve the quality of your dairy products and increase the competitiveness of your products.
- We will expand the range of your products using traditional processing equipment.
CONFECTIONERY AND CULINARY FATS
It is used in the confectionery industry for production of confectionery glaze, casting of candies cases and other confectionery products. In the dairy industry for the production of spreads, vegetable cream and margarine. It can also be used as a shortening.
MILK FAT SUBSTITUTES "CAPROMILK"
Milk fat substitute is intended for partial or complete replacement of milk fat in the production of spreads, sour cream, processed and hard cheeses, cottage cheeses, condensed milk, ice cream and other dairy products.
It is used in the confectionery industry for production of confectionery glaze, casting of candy cases and other confectionery products. In the dairy industry for the production of spreads and margarine. It can also be used as a shortening.
It is used in the production of confectionery and bakery products and dairy products, margarine products, cooking fats, confectionery, baking.
Cocoa butter substitutes "Caprolade"
Is used in the confectionery industry to replace cocoa butter in the production of confectionery glaze, candy cases, fat fillings for waffles. It goes well with other fats that are part of the filling.